To Our Patients:
We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
While many things have changed, one thing at Kalil & Kress has remained the same: our constant commitment to your safety. As you have surely seen during your visits to our office, infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our strict processes have consistently made the care you receive at Kalil & Kress both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
When it is time for your next appointment, you may see some changes along with our already strict infection control protocols.
- Our office will communicate with you ahead of your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car and call the office to let us know you have arrived.
- We will come out to get you when we are ready to bring you directly to the treatment area.
- If you have your own mask and gloves, please have them available when we come to get you. If you do not have a mask and gloves, we can provide them for you.
- We will be taking your temperature prior to entering the office.
- We removed our reading materials from the office for infection control purposes. You are encouraged to bring your own iPad, reading materials, etc.
- You will find hand sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That may mean that you’re offered slightly limited options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. To contact our office, please call us at 603-880-7004 or visit our website at www.kalilandkress.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends in the safest way possible.
Dr. Donna Kalil, Dr. Beth Kress, Dr. Michelle Kalil, and the team at Kalil & Kress